PSE Evoke Series Compound Bow
The Evolve platform goes next level with the 2019 PSE Evoke! This compact bow delivers the unbelievable shootability of the Evolve Cam and the stability of a longer axle-to-axle bow.
PSE changed the archery industry with the release of the PSE Evolve, and now we’ve taken the original platform to the next level with the PSE Evoke! When you think of PSE’s Evolve Cam System (ECS), it brings to mind unparalleled comfort and shootability with 90% let-off, but now PSE has engineered the ECS onto a caged riser for upgraded stiffness, strength, and up to 342 fps of shooting speed!
- Evolve Cam System - Nothing compares to the EVOLVE™ Cam System (ECS) from PSE! The ECS was engineered by PSE from the ground up to deliver maximum “shootability” with ZERO sacrifice in high performance. The ECS smoothly eases you from peak weight into a deep valley before resting in a consistent and relaxed pocket with a rock solid back wall at up to 90% let-off. This allows you to hold and aim at full draw with unparalleled comfort and consistency.
- HL Module (SE, EF AND EC CAMS)
- For shooters who want ultimate comfort
- Super High Let-Off
- Comes Standard on the Evolve®28, Evokes®, Carbon Air® EC and SE
- Kolorfusion - Look for the Kolorfusion logo on select premium PSE bow models. This fantastic process produces an incredibly realistic finish that your customers will love!
- Livewire Strings - LiveWire™ bowstrings are served by a computer controlled machine process that is capable of stretching each individual strand of the string to the optimal tension. The machine then serves the string under full load at tensions previously impossible to achieve. In addition, LiveWire™ strings and cables use only the finest premium BCY materials available for bowstrings and cables that are ultra-long lasting, have almost zero stretch, and virtually no peep rotation.
- Rollerglide & FRS (Flex Rod Torque Reducing System - The new PSE RollerGlide™ Cable Guard is the smoothest cable slide on the market, rolling with your cable to eliminate cable friction. Compatible with Flexxslide™ 1 and Flexxslide™ 2 bows, or any standard 3/8″ diameter cable guard rod, the RollerGlide™ is a new leap forward in cable guard technology.
- FRS - PSE’s all-new Flex Rod System (FRS) is specially engineered to eliminate torque during your draw cycle, delivering an incredibly stable shooting experience under any weather conditions. The FRS is highly adjustable for precise tuning and clearance, and is designed to work with PSE’s new RollerGlide™ or a traditional cable slide. The flexible rod can also be swapped out with a solid carbon or aluminum rod for additional tuning options.