Kershaw Heist Knife 2037
The Heist excels at everything you want in a mid-size work knife. Whether it’s solid DuraLock blade lockup, slicey cutting ability, or grippy ergonomics, the Heist does it all. It runs manually on bronze washers for buttery smooth, thumb stud action. The clip point blade uses a thin blade stock to tackle work projects with ease, and D2 blade steel helps the edge last even longer. Additionally, the subtle handle texture is not only stylish, but it feels comfortable in the hand. And its reversible deep-carry clip carries even better in the pocket. Work confidentially with the feature-packed Kershaw Heist.
- Everyday carry work knife; subtle and stylish handle texture
- DuraLock secures the blade open using a solid steel crossbar; pull the ambidextrous lock back to safely close the knife
- D2 high-carbon tool steel is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention; stonewashed finish hides use scratches
- Opens easily with bronze washers and thumb studs
- Deep-carry pocketclip is easily reversible for left/right carry; molded lanyard hole